Lloyds Bank forms an integral part of Lloyds Banking Group, a UK-focused retail and commercial bank with more than 30 million customers. Our operations in North America include corporate and wholesale banking, as well as broker dealership. Our strategy is to provide a client-focused approach for global businesses with strong links to the UK. We have been operating in North America for over 100 years, with offices in New York and Houston.
Lloyds Bank is committed to attracting, retaining and developing the best talent in the industry and embracing the diversity of our people. We offer our colleagues ongoing training and development, mentoring, and networking opportunities, as well as extremely competitive benefits and vacation leave. We are dedicated to working with our community and in addition to a calendar of work-based volunteering and fundraising opportunities, we offer colleagues a “day to make a difference” each year for a charity of their choice.
Assist the Senior Manager, AML Advisory in ensuring that the North America business units are adhering to the AML
Compliance Program guidelines. Coordinate and monitor day to day compliance with applicable money
laundering laws, rules, regulations and the practices, procedures & controls implemented by the
Reviewing the resourcing needs of the compliance function
· Comprehensive and practical understanding of the provisions of, and experience in providing guidance on, matters related to 312, 313, 314(a), 314(b) and other provisions of the USA Patriot Act as well as the Bank Secrecy Act.
· Minimum 7 years BSA/AML experience; minimum 5 years with a US regulatory body
· Experience developing and executing strategy to satisfy an BSA/AML enforcement action
· Experience with coordinating and readying an organization for BSA/AML examination
· In addition to BSA/AML experience, broker dealer knowledge is a plus
· Comprehensive knowledge of the FFIEC Manual
· Strong working relationship with the US regulatory community
· Ability to act decisively and independently in situations requiring quick analysis and decision making
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong report writing skills
· Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word.
· Strong attention to detail and proven execution abilities
· Staff management experience